Eanes Independent School District

Address: 
601 Camp Craft Rd., Austin, TX 78746

Spanning 31.2 square miles of scenic Texas Hill Country in Travis County, Eanes ISD is perfectly situated to take advantage of everything that Austin offers.

Eanes patrons are employed in many of the area's predominant industries—government, computers, information processing, microelectronics, research and development, publishing and higher education. They also take a strong interest in the activities of this All-American City. Whether that interest is museums, outdoor recreation, cultural arts, sports or music, the opportunities are plentiful.

Eanes ISD’s boundaries include parts of Austin as well as the municipalities of Rollingwood and West Lake Hills. The school district is one of the major focuses of the area, and the schools enjoy strong patron support.

Eanes ISD serves approximately 8,000 students at nine schools: six elementary schools (grades K-5), two middle schools (grades 6-8), and one high school (grades 9-12).

Meeting each student's needs is the goal of the Eanes ISD. A comprehensive curriculum and a variety of enrichment opportunities are offered to EISD's students, including proudly serving as a 1:1 mobile device district.

The District and all nine campuses achieved the highest rating, "Met Standard" by the Texas Education Agency (TEA) for 2012-13.

Eanes students score well above the state average on the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) and American College Test (ACT) consistently exceed the state and national averages. Approximately 86 percent of EISD's graduates enroll directly into college in recent years.

More than half of EISD's educators have more than 11 years of teaching experience, and 38 percent hold a master's degree or higher.

Seven of the nine campuses have been recognized as U.S. Blue Ribbon Schools, including Eanes Elementary that was honored in 2005. Individual students and staff members also have received a multitude of awards and scholarships.

The Eanes Independent School District is accredited by the TEA.